Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where is Kat now??????







Hi family, friends and blogspotters,
It has been a while since I last wrote to you all.
Sorry, but I have been busy.....you may say... busy doing what when you are not working and travelling the world...?????
Well ... here is what I have been upto since last time we connected...

The last time we spoke... I had just finished volunteering at the Autism Treatment Centre. I met a wonderful grandmother of a beautiful austistic boy, her name is Mukee. She is Australian and now living in Phoenix. She was such a beautiful soft organic woman who reminded me of the fairy godmother. She offered her house in Phoenix to me and as I was thinking about it.. she handed me her business card...
There it was "Mukee Okan"....... "your orgasm's best friend, sexuality coaching and education"
....tantra... erotic intelligence....www.spiritfireproductions.com... so what could I do... but book the next flight out of town to Phoenix. Now every woman (whether flashpacking or not) can use a fairy godmother to teach you a little bit of erotic intelligence.... So I was soon off to Phoenix to spend the week with Mukee.

As I entered (excuse the pun) her house the most beautiful Native American erotic paintings decorated her walls. She had painted them herself..She had hundreds of books on sexuality and sensuality filling her bookshelf. I asked her if I were here for a week what should I read.. she handed me a book... and there it was "tantric Orgasm for Women" by Diana Richardson. Over the next week my speed reading skills came into good use.... as I devoured 4 books. I found myself each morning meditating to her famous Orgasm poster .....and absorbed every morsel of information that she was willing to share with me. ...I finished the week with my first traditional pipe smoking sweatlodge ceremony and some new found skills. (yes she does run courses in Australia).

I found myself back in New York staying at Miss Tess' place in Brooklyn.(thank you so much for accomodating me) and after escaping Guatelmalas earthquakes, volcano eruptions, sinkhole and mudslide....earlier this year.... I managed to find myself
in my first tornado....the wind blew so hard I thought it was going to shatter the
windows .... and I have never seen the rain fall so hard and in circles. That night Tess and I took a walk in the area... trees uprooted and fallen on cars, traffic lights torn out of the ground.... I had just survived my first tornado... cool... and it wansnt even on my list.

In October I went to my first David Deida course... a speaker who I have been following his work for several years...who teaches feminine and masculine energy and polarity. He has not been working for the last year so I was excited to be able to see him... those in the Anthony Robbins world are familar with him.
The practical part of the workshop was interesting.... yes we had our clothes on.

Talking about the Anthony Robbins world.. I managed to crew an Unleash the Power Within event with Anthony Robbins in New Jersey. Its funny it doesnt matter where you are in the world.... you can crew one of those events and its like walking into family again... it was fun to lead a firwalk lane again ...but this time in the rain. I am looking forward to crewing UPW in Italy this year... I have attached a crew photo...

In November 2010 I found myself celebrating my first traditional American Halloween and I am proud to admit that I managed to carve my way through my first pumpkin after being guided by two great kids.... We spent the night with a set of 3 year old twins door knocking for candy....it was so cute when the 3 year old girl greeted each candy giver with the words "does your chocolate have nuts... I cant eat nuts."

I managed to find a new friend DR Barry Taylor... natropath, sharman and healer...
I have been very fortunate with volunteering in his practice in Boston for the last 2 months. Learning, growing and getting my health into great shape..
We managed to do some great volunteer work with the Gourmet Guys. We had about 40 men come in with delicious home made dishes raising money for a battered womens shelter. We came equipped with our famous Curry Carrot soup.... (guaranteed to extend your eye sight by another 40 years).

Thanksgiving bought us to feeding the homeless at a Mens shelter near Boston...It was so rewarding to spend the morning feeding these beautiful lost souls....Barrys two sons were there to complete Team Taylor..

so where am I now.............. Boston......

love and hugs
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment